Nicole A. Martin
Nicole Martin has been a member of Kamer Zucker Abbott’s legal team since 2009, initially as a paralegal and now as a partner. She represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including workplace policy development, internal investigations, wage and hour compliance and the resolution of discrimination and harassment allegations.
In 2020, Nicole was recognized as a Rising Star in the Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine. She was also included in Nevada Business’ Legal Elite 2020 list of Best Up and Coming Attorneys. Best Lawyers® recognized Nicole in its 2021 inaugural edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management for Las Vegas. She will be included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in America® for Employment Law – Management in Las Vegas.
Nicole presents harassment training programs and assists clients with employment contracts, severance agreements, and non-compete agreements. She also has considerable experience in traditional labor law. She has advocated for numerous clients in collective bargaining negotiations with Las Vegas’ biggest unions, defended employers in labor arbitrations, and guided many clients through union elections and the pre-election hearing process of the National Labor Relations Board. In addition, Nicole has battled before the NLRB in several trials, including a complex matter involving thirteen alleged discriminatees that was tried over the course of three months.
As a Las Vegas native and sixth generation Nevadan, Nicole has strong ties to the community and looks forward to contributing to the legal and non-profit communities in her free time.
- Nevada, 2014
- J.D., William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.A., University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Best Lawyers®, 2023
Rising Stars, Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine, 2020 – present
Legal Elite 2020: Best Up & Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business, Vol. 35 No. 6
- 2021 Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management for Las Vegas
- 2022 – 2023 Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management for Las Vegas and Litigation – Labor and Employment Law for Las Vegas
- Up & Coming Attorney 2022, Southern Nevada, Nevada Business, June 2022
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member