Kaitlin H. Paxton
Kaitlin Paxton joined Kamer Zucker Abbott in 2014, bringing several years of marketing and business experience to the firm. Kaitlin represents employers of varying sizes and industries in all facets of labor and employment law. She has represented clients before administrative agencies as well as state and federal courts. Kaitlin has advised clients on employee training and workplace policy development and has assisted employers in navigating Nevada’s changing employment laws.
Since 2019, Kaitlin has been recognized as a Rising Star in the Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine. She was also included in Nevada Business’ Legal Elite 2020 list of Best Up and Coming Attorneys. Best Lawyers® recognized Kaitlin in its 2021 and 2022 editions of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management for Las Vegas and she has continued to be recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment Law for Las Vegas in 2023 and 2024.
Kaitlin has considerable experience in traditional labor law. She has guided numerous clients through the union election process and has successfully defended employers against union election objections before the National Labor Relations Board. Kaitlin has also advocated for clients in collective bargaining negotiations with Las Vegas’ biggest unions and defended employers in labor arbitrations.
Kaitlin grew up in Las Vegas and looks forward to practicing here for years to come.
- Nevada, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2014
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Major: Labor and Employment Law Concentration
- Major: Intellectual Property and Technology Law Concentration
- Law Review: ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law, Lead Managing Editor
- B.S., magna cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Honors: University Honors Scholar
- It’s Not Just Physical: Finding a Neutral Interpretation of Authorization Under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 29 A.B.A. J. Lab. & Emp. L. 373, 2, 2014
- Rising Star, Mountain States Super Lawyer Magazine, 2019 – present
- Legal Elite 2020: Best Up & Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business, Vol. 35 No. 6
- 2021 – 2022 Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management
- 2023 -2024 Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch in Labor and Employment Law – Management & Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Up & Coming Attorney 2022, Southern Nevada, Nevada Business, June 2022
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association