Dare E. Heisterman
Dare Heisterman joined Kamer Zucker Abbott in 2018. Dare represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. He represents clients in state and federal court, arbitration, mediation, as well as before numerous state and federal agencies in class action wage and hour disputes, unfair labor practice charges, and employment discrimination and harassment cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Dare served as Associate Corporate Counsel for the Arena Football League, where he provided counsel on various labor matters, including grievance arbitrations, collective bargaining and claims before the National Labor Relations Board. He has also represented clients in sports and entertainment law, including world champion boxer, Shawn Porter. Dare draws on his prior in-house counsel experience to advise employers on how best to achieve their business objectives.
In law school, Dare was a member of the Business Law Society and received awards for the highest grade in both of his Legal Research and Writing courses. Dare also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Judge George C. Smith, a Legislative Intern at The Ohio Constitutional Modernization Commission, and a Research Assistant to Professors Donald Tobin and Dr. TK Daniel. Prior to law school, Dare studied Labor Economics while working both full and part-time.
In addition to his work for the firm, Dare volunteers his time to the Children’s Attorneys Project of the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
- Nevada, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2020
- J.D., The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S., magna cum laude, The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- Legal Elite 2020: Best Up & Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business, Vol. 35 No. 6
- Rising Stars, Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member