R. Todd Creer
Todd Creer joined Kamer Zucker Abbott in August 2006 and became a partner in November 2014. He represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law and has taken a lead role in guiding clients through the development of employment policies and responding to employee discrimination charges. Todd has litigated before Nevada’s state and federal courts, including successfully defending an employer in a complex multi-employee action filed by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and assisting employers in class and collective wage and hour litigation. Additionally, he has garnered considerable experience in labor negotiations and arbitrations.
Todd has been recognized in Best Lawyers® since 2016, and as a Super Lawyer since 2021 by the Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine.
One of Todd’s passions is training managers and employees on various labor and employment topics to help keep employers out of trouble. Todd has represented employers before the Nevada Equal Rights Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Nevada Labor Commissioner, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Todd is fluent in Filipino (Tagalog) and loves to travel, spend time with his family, and enjoy the warm weather of Las Vegas.
- Nevada, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2013
- J.D., cum laude, Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- Honors: Honors Fellow for the Lawyering Program
- Law Journal: Cornell’s Legal Information Institute (LII), Managing Editor, 2005 – 2006
- B.A., summa cum laude, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
- The Ever-Evolving Claim of Sexual Harassment, Communique, March, 2007
- Court Revives Third-Party Harassment Claim, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Online Legal Issues, May 30, 2014
- Best Lawyers®, Litigation – Employment, 2016 – Present
- Best Lawyers®, Employment Law – Management, 2016 – Present
- Rising Star, Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010 – 2020
- Super Lawyer, Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada, Labor & Employment Law Section, Member