Save The Date For KZA’s Next Webinar!
January 20, 2022
Date: February 24, 2022
Topic: Back to Basics – Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA
KZA is pleased to present the first of its “Back to Basics” webinars. Please save the date for our next webinar where KZA Partners Scott Abbott and Jen Sarafina will navigate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for you. There will be something for everyone, whether the ADA is new to you or you are well-versed in ADA compliance. And, of course, we will address COVID-related issues!
Applying the ADA in the work environment can be a complex and confusing task, and employer missteps can be costly. We will walk you through the ADA’s requirements and address topics such as:
- Should I ask my employee if s/he needs an accommodation?
- What should I do when an employee needs job-related assistance?
- What documentation may I ask for?
- Does my employee pose a direct threat to self or others?
- Do I need to rescind discipline issued once a request for accommodation has been made?
- Must I allow an employee to work from home?
- How much leave from work amounts to indefinite leave?
Registration information will be forthcoming. We hope you can join us!
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.