Registration Open For KZA’s Next Management Workshop
March 6, 2023
Topic: Pregnancy Laws
Date: March 28, 2023
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Registration is open for Kamer Zucker Abbott’s next management workshop where partners Kaitlin Paxton and Jody Florence will review existing and new laws covering employees who are pregnant, experiencing pregnancy-related conditions, or have given birth. Topics will include:
- the new federal Pregnancy Workers Fairness Act and its application in Nevada;
- the new Providing Urgent Maternal Protections (“PUMP”) for Nursing Mothers Act and its application in Nevada;
- the Pregnancy Discrimination Act;
- the FMLA’s application to employees who are pregnant, are experiencing pregnancy-related conditions, have given birth, or who are adopting or fostering a child; and
- the ADA’s application in this area.
As always, this webinar is complimentary to all current clients and is offered for the cost of $49.00 to non-clients. To register, click here.
We hope you will join us!
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.