Nevada Gaming Control Board Issues Notice Regarding COVID-19
- There may be no more than three chairs at each table game.
- Each gaming machine must be cleaned and sanitized at least once every two hours.
- Patrons may not serve themselves from buffets that remain open. Similarly, employees may not serve themselves in employee dining areas.
- The gaming floor and other public areas of a licensee’s property must operate under the latest social distancing guidance from Nevada’s medical advisory team.
- Perform routine environmental cleaning in accordance with the CDC’s Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations.
- Actively encourage sick employees to stay home, emphasize respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene.
- Advise employees before traveling to check the CDC’s Information for Travel.
- Ensure that an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan, as described in the CDC’s Interim Guidance, is in place.
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.