Additional Resources For Employers
The Nevada Labor Commissioner has published a helpful list of essential and non-essential businesses in relation to the Governor’s closure announcement of March 17, 2020.
- Gregory J. Kamer – email@example.com
- Carol Davis Zucker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott M. Abbott – email@example.com
- Edwin A. Keller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen J. Sarafina – email@example.com
- R. Todd Creer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole A. Martin – email@example.com
- Kaitlin H. Paxton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dare Heisterman – email@example.com
- Jody M. Florence – firstname.lastname@example.org
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.