Additional Resources For Employers
Volume: 19 | Issue: 8
March 20, 2020
The Nevada Labor Commissioner has published a helpful list of essential and non-essential businesses in relation to the Governor’s closure announcement of March 17, 2020.
If you have not already done so, Nevada employers should subscribe for updates from Nevada’s Health Response webpage which contains a wealth of information about the COVID-19 national emergency and lists press releases from Nevada’s state and local agencies and departments.
The Nevada Department of Business and Industry has also created a central repository website where employers can find COVID-19 announcements from agencies such as Nevada OSHA, the Employee-Management Relations Board, the Nevada Transportation Authority, the Labor Commissioner, and the Taxicab Authority.
Finally, KZA’s attorneys are available to help you navigate labor and employment issues during this time:
- Gregory J. Kamer – email@example.com
- Carol Davis Zucker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott M. Abbott – email@example.com
- Edwin A. Keller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen J. Sarafina – email@example.com
- R. Todd Creer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole A. Martin – email@example.com
- Kaitlin H. Paxton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dare Heisterman – email@example.com
- Jody M. Florence – firstname.lastname@example.org
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.