1 Week Until KZA’s Next Management Workshop!
March 22, 2023
Topic: Pregnancy & Employment Laws
Date: March 28, 2023
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
There is still time to register for Kamer Zucker Abbott’s next management workshop where partners Kaitlin Paxton and Jody Florence will review existing and new laws covering employees who are pregnant, experiencing pregnancy-related conditions, or have given birth. Topics will include:
- the new federal Pregnancy Workers Fairness Act and its application in Nevada;
- the new Providing Urgent Maternal Protections (“PUMP”) for Nursing Mothers Act and its application in Nevada;
- the Pregnancy Discrimination Act;
- the FMLA’s application to employees who are pregnant, are experiencing pregnancy-related conditions, have given birth, or who are adopting or fostering a child; and
- the ADA’s application in this area.
As always, this webinar is complimentary to all current clients and is offered for the cost of $49.00 to non-clients. To register, click here.
If you are a KZA client, feel free to invite a friend or colleague to attend as your guest for free! Simply contact Kathleen Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know who you are inviting. Next, tell your colleague or friend to register for the event under the “client” registration link.
We hope you and your guests will join us!
KZA Employer Report articles are for general information only; they are not intended and should not be construed to be legal advice. Reading or replying to such articles does not establish an attorney-client relationship. In addition, because the subject matters and applicable laws discussed in Employer Report articles are often in a state of change and not always applicable to every type of business entity or organization, readers should consult with counsel before making decisions based on the same.